1. Click the gear icon → Connectors
2. Click Add Connector
3. Select ServiceNow as type and fill out all fields.
4. Switch to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose incidents you want to publish in ServiceNow. Click on Connections → Add new connection
5. Select ServiceNow as the type, select the connector created in step 3, fill in all fields.
6. Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking the Test this connection button. A test issue is then published in ServiceNow.
1. Go to the User Administration area
2. Live an internal iLert user and click Submit
3. Call up the iLert user page and click the Edit button in the Roles tab.
4. Select the incident_manager role and click Save .
Are updates to an incident published in the ServiceNow Incident?
Yes, the status of the iLert Incident is shown in the title of the JIRA ticket, eg
RESOLVED Host compute.infra is
Can I choose which updates to an incident are published in ServiceNow?
Currently not. If you wish, we look forward to your feedback via chat or email.