1. Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
2. Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Terraform Cloud" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
3. On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the notification in Terraform Cloud.
1. Go to Terraform Cloud and then to Your Workspace -> Settings -> Notifications
2. On the next page, click on the Create a Notification button
3. On the next page, name the notification setting e.g. iLert, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in iLert, in the Triggers section choose Only certain events and select Completed and Errored options, then click on the Create a Notification button
Finished! Your Terraform Cloud run problems will now create incidents in iLert.
Will incidents in iLert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been completed in Terraform Cloud, the associated incident in iLert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Terraform Cloud with multiple alert sources from iLert?
Yes, simply add more notification settings in Terraform Cloud.