Comment on page
Terraform Cloud / Terraform Enterprise
With the ilert Terraform Cloud integration, you can create alerts in ilert based on Terraform Cloud runs.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Terraform Cloud in the search field, click on the Terraform Cloud tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Terraform Cloud and then to Your Workspace -> Settings -> Notifications
- 2.On the next page, click on the Create a Notification button
- 3.On the next page, name the notification setting e.g. ilert, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert, in the Triggers section choose Only certain events and select Completed and Errored options, then click on the Create a Notification button
- 4.Finished! Your Terraform Cloud run problems will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been completed in Terraform Cloud, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Terraform Cloud with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply add more notification settings in Terraform Cloud.