Comment on page
The ilert Dynatrace integration helps you to easily connect ilert with Dynatrace.
With the ilert Dynatrace integration, you can add alerts in ilert based on problems from Dynatrace.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Dynatrace in the search field, click on the Dynatrace tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Settings --> Integration --> Problem Notifications and click on Set up notifications to add a new template
- 2.Select Custom integration
- 3.In the Name section, enter a name (e.g. "ilert Notification")
- 4.In the Webhook URL section, set the Webhook URL to the one generated in ilert
- 5.In the Additional HTTP Headers section, add the following headers
- 6.In the Custom payload section, set the MIME type to
application/jsonand copy and paste the following JSON payload:
- 7.Click the Send test notification button and you should receive a Custom integration test successful dialog message
- 8.Click Save
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as the recovery conditions of application, server or database are met, the alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I setup Dynatrace with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, you can create arbitrary mappings between your applications in Dynatrace and alert sources in ilert. Simply create additional actions in Dynatrace using the same HTTP Request Template with a different
Can I customize the alert messages?
Yes, you can customize the events sent to ilert by changing the JSON payload in the Payload section of the HTTP Request Template.