GitLab is a web-based Git repository that provides free open and private repositories, issue-following capabilities, and wikis. It is a complete DevOps platform that includes CI/CD.
- Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click on "Create new alert source"
- Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy.
- Select "GitLab" as the Integration Type and click Save.
- On the next page a GitLab Integration URL is generated. You will need the URL for the webhook configuration
- From your Project Page, navigate to "Settings" -> "Webhooks"
- Select the events that should be send to ilert, in this case any Issues events or Confidential issues events activity will be send to ilert.
- Select "Add Webhooks"
- and if it is added successfully it will be shown at the bottom of the page.
Your GitLab integration is set up.