With the ilert Raygun integration, you can create alerts in ilert based on Raygun crash reports.
Raygun is a cloud-based platform that provides error, crash, and performance monitoring for your web and mobile applications.
- 1.Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
- 1.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Raygun" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
- 1.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the webhook integration in Raygun.
- 1.Go to Raygun, then to Integrations and click on the Webhook tile
- 1.On the next page, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert and lick on the Save button
Finished! Your Raygun crash reports will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been completed in Raygun, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Raygun with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Last modified 6mo ago