Comment on page
With the ilert Raygun integration, you can create alerts in ilert based on Raygun crash reports.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Raygun in the search field, click on the Raygun tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Raygun, then to Integrations and click on the Webhook tile
- 2.On the next page, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert and lick on the Save button
Finished! Your Raygun crash reports will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been completed in Raygun, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Raygun with multiple alert sources from ilert?