Comment on page
Create ilert alerts from Sematext alerts and get alerted through ilert for high priority issues.
Sematext Cloud is an all-in-one infrastructure performance and log monitoring, real user, frontend, API, website, and uptime monitoring SaaS.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Sematext in the search field, click on the Sematext tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Sematext, then to Alerts -> Notification Hooks and then on the New Notification Hook button
- 2.On the next page, click on the Custom tile
- 3.On the next modal page, name the hook e.g. ilert, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert, in the Send data as section choose Json, in the HTTP method section choose POST, in the Parameters section choose the following payload, then click on the Save Notification Hook button
- 4.Edit your alert rule to send notification to ilert
Finished! Your Sematext alerts will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been completed in Sematext, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Sematext with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply add more notification hooks in Sematext.