Create ilert alerts from Sematext alerts and get alerted through ilert for high priority issues.
Sematext Cloud is an all-in-one infrastructure performance and log monitoring, real user, frontend, API, website, and uptime monitoring SaaS.
- 1.Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
- 1.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Sematext" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
- 1.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the notification hook in Sematext.
- 1.Go to Sematext, then to Alerts -> Notification Hooks and then on the New Notification Hook button
- 1.On the next page, click on the Custom tile
- 1.On the next modal page, name the hook e.g. ilert, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert, in the Send data as section choose Json, in the HTTP method section choose POST, in the Parameters section choose the following payload, then click on the Save Notification Hook button
- 1.Edit your alert rule to send notification to ilert
Finished! Your Sematext alerts will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been completed in Sematext, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Sematext with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply add more notification hooks in Sematext.