Comment on page
StatusHub is a tool for efficient and flexible communication during incidents and maintenance events. Display the information about the status of observed Website or API Endpoint.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for StatusHub in the search field, click on the StatusHub tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Navigate to StatusHub Dashboard or go to your StatusHub Page (If you navigate to StatusHub Page, skip to step 2)
- 2.On your StatusHub Page, click on Subscribe on the top right
- 3.Click Webhook on the Subscribe Page
- 4.Use the StatusHub URL that you generated in ilert and paste it in the URL field, and make sure the Content Type is JSON
- 5.On the Customization you can leave it as it is and click Save
- 6.To trigger the Incident in ilert, just create an Incident from StatusHub Dashboard
- 7.The Incident will be created in ilert automatically upon creating an Incident in StatusHub