StatusHub is a tool for efficient and flexible communication during incidents and maintenance events. Display the information about the status of observed Website or API Endpoint.
- Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
- Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy.
- Select "StatusHub" as the Integration Type and click Save.
- On the next page, an StatusHub URL is generated. You will need the URL for the webhook configuration
- Navigate to StatusHub Dashboard or go to your StatusHub Page (If you navigate to StatusHub Page, skip to step 2)
- On your StatusHub Page, click on Subscribe on the top right
- Click Webhook on the Subscribe Page
- Use the StatusHub URL that you generated in ilert and paste it in the URL field, and make sure the Content Type is JSON
- On the Customization you can leave it as it is and click Save
- To trigger the Incident in ilert, just create an Incident from StatusHub Dashboard
- The Incident will be created in ilert automatically upon creating an Incident in StatusHub